This Is Us
Meet the Team
Maintain current business as well as grow and prospect new business in the Southern Region in the US. This includes TN, SC, NC and GA. Provide top-notch customer service. Work with each customer to provide filtration solutions to meet their needs.
Over 25 years in the Industrial Distribution Market
- I love to stay active. I play golf, tennis, bike and kayak with all my children. We are very competitive.
- My family and I love the beach and we go every chance we have. Favorite beach. Sullivan’s Island, South Carolina.
- About 5 years ago, my sons and I started a tradition on father’s day that we do something that we will always remember. So far, I have skydived, driven a NASCAR over 160mph, soared in a glider and scuba dived a shipwreck in the Keys. This year, we are doing a Hot Air Balloon excursion.
Maintain current business as well as grow and prospect new business in the Southeastern Region. This includes AR, LA, MS, FL and AL. Provide top-notch customer service. Work with each customer to provide filtration solutions to meet their needs.
7 years of experience in the industry.
- I enjoy hunting, fishing, college football & spending time with family. I once caught two 12lb bass the same morning.
- I once saved an elderly woman’s life when I found her on the ground on the side of the road when she’d had a brain aneurism.
- I went to school with Herschel Walker and was once interviewed about him by Larry Munson and Loran Smith on the Georgia Bulldog football pre-game show.
Maintain current business as well as grow and prospect new business in the Northeast region of the US. This includes VA, KY, IL to MI and up the coast to Maine. Provide top-notch customer service. Work with each customer to provide filtration solutions to meet their needs.
20 plus years of sales, sales management, leadership development, needs based sales certification, management certification in industrial and pharmaceutical sales
Chemical facility manager for three years, OSHA certified auditor and trainer for ten years
- Played college tennis for three years
- Love working on motorcycles
- In the military was credited with assisting in 25 births aboard a UH60A – Blackhawk
- Completed two Spartan Races
- Stopped skydiving 5 years ago
Maintain current business as well as grow and prospect new business in the Southern Midwest region of the US. This includes TX, NM, AZ, CO, KS, OK, and MO. Provide top-notch customer service. Work with each customer to provide filtration solutions to meet their needs.
- 25 yrs in sales/sales management
- 7 years in Industrial sales With focus on manufacturing
Avid College football and pro golf follower
Provide technical support for both dry and liquid applications. Assist with in-field support and training. Manage South American Sales personnel.
Relevant Certifications & Training
- Clemson University: Language of Textiles Course and Woven and Nonwoven Textile Course
- Certified Team Leader for Kaizen: Toyota Lean Manufacturing Method
Over 37 years of experience in all aspects of the solid/liquid separation business with in-depth exposure in production and product management, sales and sales administration, engineering and product development, application engineering and general management.
- Most enjoy spending time with my family
- Served 4 years in the Marine Corps
- Enjoyed coaching baseball and basketball
- Love motorsports especially drag racing
- Enjoy woodworking
Manage and coach sales, in charge of all the Sales Managers in the country. Help with strategies, development of plans, coaching sales skills, etc.
14 years of experience in the industry
- Graduate of Georgia Southern…go Eagles.
- Married, father of 3 kids (all boys), high school, middle, and elementary.
- Root for Atlanta Falcons and UGA Bulldogs
- 2 cats, 2 dogs, 1 bunny
- Like to play golf
- Like to work on old cars
- Home improvement projects – DIY (floors, gardening, painting, lighting, building, etc.)
- I’ll take the Beach over most anywhere else
- WWII history
Thank you for your interest in Menardi.