MikroPleatTM pleated filters are a proven solution for baghouses with inlet abrasion, reduced air flow, high operating pressure drops, excessive emissions or short bag life. Coverting a baghouse to MikroPleats is typically as simple as removing the bag and cage and replacing them with a pleated filter.
Advantages of pleated filters include:
- Direct replacement for filter bags and cages
- Significantly reduces air-to-cloth ratios.
- Reduces change-out costs and process downtime through up to 50% faster installations and fewer change-outs.
- Significantly reduced compressed air usuage.
- Increase filtration area by 200 – 300%, allowing higher air flows.
- Shorter length creates a drop out area, reducing grain loading and eliminates abrasion issues.
- Greater cloth area may allow fewer filter to be used per collector, giving cost savings and reduced can velocity.
- Reduces operating pressure differentiall.
- Eliminate cage costs.
Interested in more information on pleated elements, contacts us now.